Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 2 years of Step Down - Pediatric experience.
The facility requires candidates to have California license in hand at the time of application. Travel experience required.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- Shift: No Guaranteed Hours and every other weekend commitment. Must have time off on initial submittal, cannot be changed after sent to manager.
- Must have BSN.
- BLS and PALS must be AHA.
- Must have experience in a Teaching/Academic Hospital and be a RN of at least 2 years. 1 completed travel assignment required within the past 12 months.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-08-08
- Expected Length: 26 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3