- Fully remote opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and growing company that needs help building their website to continue to grow with them. They are one of the larger consumer facing website with millions of views and visitors per year.
- Design, develop and maintain their automated data pipelines to standardize and refine data collection.
- Forecast data utilization and identify bottlenecks and optimization opportunities.
- Apply test-driven development methods to data platform configuration and deployment.
- Work with software engineering teams to adopt adopt standard data platform components
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Need to have expertise in data engineering with architecture, modeling, storage and security.
- Sufficient experience in the mechanics of software engineering specifically in python.
- Years of experience with cloud based based distributed data platforms preferably AWS.
- Deep knowledge of SQL.
What's on Offer
- Fully remote opportunity.
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision.
- Competitive base salary.