Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking talented Registered Nurses.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be delivering quality nursing care while utilizing critical thinking skills according to nursing best practice standards.
As an RWHS Registered Nurse, you will:
- Appropriately plan, organize and coordinate daily clinic or care center operations
- Adapt positively to fluctuating workload to maximize patient care and clinic effectiveness
- Provide services in a compassionate and safe manner while following patient policies and procedures
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Graduated from an accredited Registered Nurse Program
- Compact or State of Nebraska Registered Nurse Licensure; must have NE license within 60 days of hire
- American Heart Association's BLS certification for Healthcare Providers required upon hire
- Two years physician's office experience preferred
We look forward to speaking with you!