Join Our Team: Make a difference in the lives of others. Join our team today! Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Free On-Site Parking, Free Uniforms, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition reimbursement program From: USD $30.00/Hr. Overview:
APPLY HERE for Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem Opportunities!
Base rate increases with experience.
Elderwood at Lancaster is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) to join our clinical team.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RN) with ambitions to move up the career ladder, Elderwood at Lancaster is focused on growing leadership from within. Tuition Reimbursement available for BSN & MSN programs.
Elderwood Benefits Include:
- NEW OPPORTUNITY for higher a base wage (for part timers only - 22.5-30 hours): Pay in Lieu of Benefits Program. Apply today to learn more.
- 8 Hour Shift Options
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Robust Tuition Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401K plus Employer matching
- Full suite of Medical Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Free Uniforms
Registered Nurse Team Leader (RN) Position Overview:
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Leader team members assist in the ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing care. This position is responsible for the direct nursing care of residents which encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.
Shift Options (all shifts include every other weekend requirements):
- Days: 6a-2p,
- Evenings: 2p-10p,
- Overnights: 10p-6a
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned team.
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as necessary.
- Report to RN Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge RN Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care plan.
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards, medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes, Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other required records.
- Monitor resident care standards during performance of duties, and encourage that rights of residents and preferences in care and treatment are respected.
Credentials as a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with a current State license required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.
Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required. Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
Physical stamina for constant activity required.
Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork, and Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is required.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.