Responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, and quality patient and family centered care in the perianesthesia care unit and other areas of perianesthesia services for all patient populations. Roles during this phase of care focus on assessing the patient and developing a plan of care designed to meet the pre-anesthesia physical, psychological, educational, and sociocultural needs of the patient and family. This includes validation of existing information and completion of preparation of the patient.
To apply please email angela_robinson1@.
- Previous experience in MedSurg and/or ambulatory surgery is required.
- Two (2) years Surgery nursing experience is strongly preferred.
- Associates or better in Nursing
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- C-AHA PALS
- C-AHA ACLS
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- L-MS-RN License
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group