Roles & Responsibilities
Company is in the business of providing mobile health services and is looking to expand into other mobile health services such as screening/vaccination and overseas medical concierge services
• Maintain good rapport with existing clients (individual and corporate)
• Increase client base through all possible channels
• Achieve sales targets.
• Understand the market and develop suitable screen packages
• Conduct product presentations to clients and professionals
• Detailed quarterly reporting which includes market intelligence, competition, promotional activities and changing customers' needs.
• Implement Brand management activities with strategic product positioning, benchmarking against major competitors.
• Other assign duties by company
• Min. Diploma or Degree
• Preferably at least 3 years' sales experience in Healthcare & Medical industry
• Sales Experience, Communication Skill, Customer Service Skill
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build rapport with customer and show empathy.
• Good presentation skills.
• Process-oriented, meticulous follow-through to achieve results.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Out-going, strong interest in meeting different people.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and confident
• Pleasant personality.
• Able to work on weekend or public holidays when required.
• Embrace the values of Loyalty, Integrity, Care, Agility, Reliability and Entrepreneurship.
• Show a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality.