DUE TO COVID-19, ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD EITHER BY PHONE OR VIDEO CALL.
SEND Teaching Assistant (Autism)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
Empowering Learning are currently recruiting SEND Teaching Assistants to work with pupils with Learning Difficulties in Enfield. They are seeking Teaching Assistant's with a background of supporting pupils/individuals with Complex Needs, Autism or Learning Difficulties. The successful candidate will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis. The ideal person will be able to demonstrate a caring and empathetic nature towards the pupils. The school would like a positive and versatile SEN Teaching Assistant, with a keen interest in supporting pupils of different learning levels.
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom
- Supporting pupils with Complex Needs, Autism & Learning Difficulties
- Supervising pupils behaviour
- Encourage, engage and support pupils with their learning & development
- Adaptable and willing to work with different age groups
- Willing to support children with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Valid DBS registered with the online update service or be prepared to apply for a new DBS
- Available 5 days a week
Benefits to you
- Competitive pay rates
- The opportunity for a permanent contract with the school
- Additional training opportunities via Empowering Learning