SEN Learning Support Assistant Secondary Shoreham
Start Date - September
Reed Education have partnered with a high performing secondary school based in Shoreham and they are seeking an SEN Learning Support Assistant on a Long-Term basis to support a number of students across different year groups. This position has a strong potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
SEN Learning Support Assistant Responsibilities
- Supporting SEN students on a 1:1 basis in the classroom and also in small groups
- Work on activities with groups of students
- Liaise with the SENCO
- Developing social/emotional skills depending on the needs of the individual
- Working with teachers to monitor progress of pupils
Why work with us?
- You will have 24/7 access to a specialist primary consultant offering you constant support with any queries you may have including application assistance and CV advice
- We offer competitive daily rates
- You will have access to our discount clubs
- You will also have CPD opportunities include Team Teach training
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle-free payroll process
Please apply ASAP if you are interested as interviews are taking place now.