- Leading foodservice organisation supplying the out of home sector
- Fantastic culture focused on personal development will support professional qualifications
- Clear strategy focused on sales and profit growth. Research & insights are at the centre of decision making
- This Non-Food Buying role is ideal for forward thinking individual, who has a passion for the customer and enjoys negotiation
- The successful Non-Food buyer will be responsible for disposables, consumables, light equipment and indirects and will have responsibility for sourcing and negotiating a range that meets the strategic plan and delivers targeted sales and profit
- As Non-Food Buyer you will develop and deliver innovative ideas that exceed customer expectations and grow market share
- Working with internal and external stakeholders you will develop the strategic plan that will deliver long term growth
- Managing a junior buyer, the Non-Food Buyer will be responsible for their coaching and development
- You will currently be working as a non-food buyer wither within food retail, foodservice or food wholesale within the UK
- It is essential that you can demonstrate a passion for buying and a flair for commerciality along with fantastic negotiation skills
- Working as part of a team you must have excellent relationship building skills you will be able to communicate and influence with stakeholders.
- As Non-Food Buyer you must have good insight and data analysis skills and be able to action opportunities to drive profit
- You will have excellent planning and organization skills and will be able to work independently on your own initiative, a self-starter with can-do attitude
- Ideally you will have some management experience as a manager or mentor
Benefits & details:
- Salary up to £60k plus, bonus benefits
- Fantastic culture with genuine focus on personal development
- Role is split between the office in central London (2 days) and home (3 days)
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16508/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.