Senior Programmatic Strategist - Remote
Team: Client Services
Reporting to: Group Account Director
Estimated Start: September 2022
Location: REMOTE - Anywhere, US or Canada
Work Authorization: This role is open to US or Canadian Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US or Canadian employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What's the role?
We're looking for a Senior Programmatic Strategist to serve as a technical and strategic subject matter expert in programmatic. They will lead assigned client accounts, foster industry partnerships and project management within their client Hive to ensure best-in-class programmatic deliverables and performance!
So, tell me about the company
Brainlabs is on a mission to build the biggest digital-first media agency in the world.
We hire the top talent in the industry and give them the right training, tools and culture to do the best work of their career.
As one of the world's leading independent agencies, our agility and client-centricity allows us to win for clients.
To learn more about what it's like to be a Brainlabber, check out our company handbook.
What this job is:
- Collaborative! Every day, you'll communicate with your team on the best strategies to implement. Brainlabbers love sharing ideas!
- Exploratory: We have an experimentation mindset and use a test-and-learn approach as we explore the best programmatic ideas!
What this job isn't:
- Boring: We're growing fast and have more and more clients with programmatic needs!
- Stagnant: As our agency expands, career progression opportunities are abundant at Brainlabs. We can't wait to see where YOU go next!
Give me a breakdown of what a Senior Programmatic Strategist at Brainlabs does:
- Programmatic lead within Hive, responsible for status calls, pitches, cross sells, business reviews and managing client communication
- Recognize and proactively manage performance or relationship issues, including by not limited to client contact changes, missed goals, and flat or negative growth
Strategy and Planning
- Develop and present integrated, omnichannel programmatic strategy and media plans, leveraging DSP and industry partners for innovative, cutting edge approaches
- Collaborate with planning, strategy and data analytics strategy/science to deliver best-in-class activation plans
- Lead deck creation for business reviews, cohesively tying in a performance, strategic approach and story
- Proactively foster relationships with DSPs, publishers, SSPs and ad tech partners, embodying a never ending path of learning
- Collaborate and/or lead programmatic strategic approach and deck creation for pitches and cross sell opportunities, cohesively tying in a strategic approach and story
- Responsible for project management and delegation of all programmatic within Hive, ensuring we fulfill client contracts, promised strategy, and SLA's
Leadership and Management
- Manage up to 3 direct reports and mentor indirect managee utilizing a strengths-based coaching approach, positive patient demeanor, and effective stress and emotion self-management
- Participate in the Champions program and partnership in testing, automation, and programmatic partners
- Ensure budgets, optimizations, and performance are executed and aligned with client goals and Brainlabs global best practices
- Make data-driven recommendations that beat client goals and expectations and foster our test and learn methodology
Technology and Experimentation
- Proactively recommend enhancements and additions to Brainlabs' proprietary tech offering
What particular set of skills would suit this role?
- Minimum of 3-years hands-on experience managing programmatic campaigns for a variety of clients
- Experience using DV360, CM360 and brand safety providers (IAS, DoubleVerify, MOAT etc)
- Minimum of 3-year client-facing experience
- Experience with PMP negotiation and setup
- Experience and/or exposure with trafficking and ad operations
- Experience working both collaboratively and independently
- Demonstrated proficiency, comfort and expertise within DSPs
- Proven organizational, project, and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to provide actionable insights for all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated interpersonal and intrapersonal skills with a passion for collaboration and one team spirit
- High degree of accuracy, vigilance and attention to detail
- Possess keen critical thinking and analytical skills
- Be curious and inquisitive -- know how the platforms work and more importantly, know how to game them
- Proven skills with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets & Slides) or Microsoft equivalence
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values
How will I know I am doing it right?
Here, we evaluate every Brainlabbers' performance on how they live our three core values in addition to their work quality. As far as work quality for this role, you will be evaluated on client satisfaction and programmatic knowledge gained during your time here
What happens next
We know searching for a job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes skills interviews with our team. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities. More specifically, our equal opportunities and diversity monitoring data indicates that we under-represent BIPOC ethnic groups, so we actively encourage applications from BIPOC candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!