- Based in St. Louis, MO.
- Sr. Project Manager role running Multifamily and Historic Renovation projects.
About Our Client
Tight-knit construction group focused on multifamily and historic renovation projects throughout the St. Louis area. The position is open due to growth and offers and excellent opportunity for a Sr. Project Mangers to advance into the management team. Along with a strong business model, they can offer excellent healthcare benefits, competitive salaries, lucrative bonus earning potential, and a close family-oriented environment. Excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to advance their career and stay close to home with all local work.
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
Reporting directly into the VP, the main duties and responsibilities of the Sr. Project Manager will include the following:
- Compile and plan budget, cost estimates, and other financial estimates
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors
- Develop construction project with architect, engineers, and trade workers
- Order and manage materials and equipment
- Provide internal reporting and projections for inventory
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Construction related degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience as a Construction Project Manager overseeing projects exceeding $10M+ in value
- Design Build experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage team of employees and multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred
What's on Offer
- Base salary between $100,000 - $130,000 dependent upon experience level
- Performance related bonus scheme (paid yearly)
- Generous benefits package
- 80% of healthcare premium covered
- 401K match
- ALL LOCAL WORK
- Growth opportunity into management
- Flexible work environment (work-life balance mentality)
- Tight-knit family oriented business