We are seeking an innovative and creative Principal RF Engineer who is ready for the challenges, responsibilities, and rewards that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years' experience in product design as an electrical engineer with specific skills in the area of Radio Frequency design, high speed analog design, digital hardware design, and FPGA devices. Some embedded software expertise is desired as well. The candidate should have experience managing engineering teams on complex projects and run them to completion as the technical project lead.
Key Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
- Extensive experience in RF design of standards based and proprietary radio modules, systems, receivers, transmitters and all systems and subsystems related to wireless products in many applications and markets.
- Knowledge of tool sets used for system and circuit simulation such as ADS, printed circuit board CAD tools (Mentor Graphics, Altium, OrCAD), antenna simulation tools, linear and non-linear circuit simulators, FPGA tool sets etc.
- Experience with MS Office tools required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project etc)
- Self starting problem solver, someone that can be a technical lead on projects from start to finish, delegate tasks to others to accomplish goals and review others work to ensure the project goals are met.
- Detailed written reports with test results or writing and architecting full system specifications are in integral part of the position
- Embedded C programming and experience with LabView is a desired
- Ability to learn continuously and update on the latest development
- Excellent team player with an ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills