Senior Structural Engineer - Multiple locations
Opening for several Senior Structural Engineers, in Klamath Falls and Medford, Oregon; with potential for Florida and North Carolina locations.
An excellent opportunity for those who love structural engineering.
- Creative environment that promotes new ideas.
- Flexible work schedule coordinated with project delivery.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Excellent technical library containing a wealth of engineering data, sample projects, and state of the art software to increase efficiency and improve technical skills.
- Unique, diverse project types and construction materials. Check our website at for more information.
- Potential for advancement and stock options in a fast growing company.
Bonus plan, retirement plan, health insurance, and other excellent benefits.
- Come grow with us and enjoy Southern Oregon's low cost of living, family friendly community, four distinct seasons, quick commutes, and outstanding outdoor activities. Visit for more information.
- Please share this opportunity with anyone you think will be interested in either of these positions.
Essential duties and skills:
- Your primary duty will be to bring you and your team's projects to successful completion. To achieve this goal, you must:
- Analyze structures using various structural engineering software.
- Prepare structural calculations and details of structural elements for various materials.
- Exercise a thorough understanding of the Building Codes.
- Manage client interactions and communications.
o Provide leadership, project organization, and project review to a team of 3-6 engineers.
o You are expected to apply the following skills:
- Forward thinking attitude and the ability to problem solve, and be resourceful and solution savvy.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
Required education and experience:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering required; MSCE and PE license are preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in residential and commercial buildings analysis, design and detailing. At least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Experience with at least one commercially available structural analysis software such as RISA 3-D, STAAD, or SAAP is required.
- Experience with the following software is required:
- Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with the following software is preferred:
- RISA Floor,
Founded in 1995, PSE is fast growing company with a team of creative engineers, who are pioneers in sustainable design in all 50 states, Canada, and more than 30 other countries.
We do one thing, structural engineering, and we do it very well. PSE utilizes the most advanced software available to provide our clients with the most accurate and economical consulting services possible. No job is too large or too small for us.
- We are pioneers in sustainable design. Please see examples below:
- Bale Engineering
How to apply:
E-mail your resume, cover letter, list of engineering classes/transcripts & continuing education to info@
- Three professional references.
Find more information at