A small but very successful independent trader of dried goods located in central London, now requires an experienced, hands on and dynamic Senior Trader ready to join an already successful team to drive further success.
Salary: £60k - £100k
Location: City of London
- Developing and delivering the strategy to establish sourcing grains, pulses, seeds, dried fruit, nuts, and beans
- Liaising closely with the farm buyers and providing support and information as necessary to allow them to deliver their targets
- Working with the trading manager to grow and maintain contracts with consumers around the UK as well as export market growth
- Market monitoring
- Price calculation
- Risk assessment
- Statistics and analyses
- 5 years minimum of grain or dry goods trading experience
- A strong record of previous sales in a similar industry
- Good working knowledge of the commodity management system and all MS Office applications
- High level of self-initiative and motivation
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Be a team player
- Strong communication skills
Unfortunately, the company is unable to provide sponsorship. All candidates must possess the right to live and work in the UK.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.