Our prestigious client is an established and highly successful Newcastle based customer service organisation.
Due to growth and expansion for 2022 they are now looking to recruit a team of permanent Technical Service Advisor. If you have a background in any form of customer services and you can provide a great customer experience and available to start a new role immediately, please apply for an immediate response. You must be IT literate, experienced in dealing with customers in a calm and professional manner and be able to also respond to customer service calls and emails. You will also be able to display an enthusiastic and friendly attitude and where necessary provide customers with support and guidance, to help them during the call.
You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, a superb team-based culture, and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. The company are looking for committed and hard-working customer service orientated individuals who are looking for a long-term permanent job opportunity.
Please apply for an immediate response. If you are successful, following a screening process, you will be asked to start ASAP. You can be in a permanent job very quickly. You must also be based within the North East of England.
- A Monday to Friday role.
- A permanent contract from day one.
- Immediate Starts available
- Working for a blue-chip client.
- Superb team culture
- Excellent training programme
- Newcastle based offices and home working available
- Friendly working team structure and management
- Assist customers with research and provide resolution to questions and problems
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking skills
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator ('KPIs')
- You will be trained in elements of accountancy
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Adopt a consultative approach to understand customer needs and learn about their business; explore how to solve these needs
- Experience within customer services, this could be from retail, hospitality, inbound customer service positions, we are looking for the right transferable skills.
- Strong computer/IT Skills as you will be using multiple systems.
- A key requirement is a strong CV with longevity in job roles.
- You must be IT iterate and be able to provide a customer service response via emails
- Key qualities to possess for the role are a positive, friendly and customer orientated attitude
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers, over the phone and via e-mail
- Able to deal with pressure and demonstrate examples
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to handle a variety of customer issues and bring them through to prompt resolution
- Able to start a new role immediately.