We have a Temporary Night Concierge opportunity for a residential development located in the City of London.
As a Temporary Night Concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents, guests and external contractors at the Development and will be the first and main point of contact for all queries. Your key day-to-day duties will involve operation of the Concierge Desk, reporting to head office management and monitoring on-site security.
Concierge key duties:
- Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues
- Conducting regular site inspections and operations
- Acting as the main point of contact for all queries from residents and guests
- Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guest and staff
The ideal candidate will havesignificant experience gained within a similar concierge role and a background in delivering excellent customer service. You will also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
Working Hours: Varied shifts (8-12hrs) 0hr contract
Salary: £10 - £11.21ph
Location: City of London, temporary roles may include South East & West London.
Apply with your CV today.
Unfortunately, if you've not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.