Trainee Mortgage Advisor - Reigate - Brighton area
- Salary: Basic Salary £25,000 (OTE £45,000 - £60,000)
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £25,000
Car Allowance: £2,500 (where applicable)
On Target Earnings: £45,000 - £60,000
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 Saturdays off per month)
Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Extra day off for your birthday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Special Requirements:A full driving licence and your own vehicle is required (car allowance available where applicable)
We are looking for great people who can train to achieve the professionally recognised mortgage qualification, CeMAP.
So, what do Mortgage Advisors actually do?
- Meet with lots of different clients and make sure they give them the best possible mortgage advice and protection (you will learn more about these as you develop your skills)
- Work closely with estate agency colleagues and lead generators to help them maximise any new leads and opportunities
- Build great relationships that mean customers come back time and time again
- Work with our existing client base! Very often they are a great source of new and unexpected business
- Liaise with lenders to make sure they keep us up to date with new products (you will have access to the whole of market which means you can personalise each deal)
- Work closely with the Admin Support Team ensuring cases are completed and FCA compliant
So, what do you need?
- To be people and customer focused
- Bags of drive, motivation and passion to succeed
- Focused on turning the "ordinary" into the "extraordinary" and not be afraid of hard work
- To be able to drive, as there will be times later on in your career when you need to help out neighbouring offices and also attend some sales meetings
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers' eyes light up when you help them finance their perfect property!
Is there anything else I need to know?
- Our client are the number 1 mortgage broker according to Trust Pilot, so why wouldn't you want to work and train with the best?