Critical Care/Trauma opening in , Alabama.
Trauma/Critical Care Surgery
- Opportunity to join the program of well-established well-known and busy surgical practice that is experiencing growth.
- We are increasing the number of physicians in group to four.
- Practice focuses on trauma call and surgery, trauma/critical care intensive care unit (TSICU) coverage and some general surgery
- At this time, these physicians will not see all the patients in the 16-bed TSICU. In other words, the TSICU will not be a closed unit. However it is our intention to move to the closed TSICU model. We just want to make sure anyone we recruit understands what the workload and requirements are expected to become
- Candidates should be Fellowship trained in Surgical Critical Care
- Physician would be employed by Health System with all benefits included
All opportunities include the standard recruitment package:
- Hospital will reimburse the physician for reasonable and customary candidate interview trip expenses for up to 2 onsite interviews for the physician & their spouse (per the travel policy)
- Once candidate accepts the practice offer, hospital will reimburse the physician candidate and their spouse for one (1) house hunting trip (per hospital travel policy)
- Hospital will reimburse reasonable moving expenses for household goods for the physician and their immediate family up to $20,000 with documented moving expense
- Hospital will provide an appropriate 2-year forgivable loan between Hospital Health Care Authority and the physician. This is basically a sign-on bonus that is a different amount for each opportunity. It will be paid once the physician relocates and starts their practice.