Raisso Inc. is seeking an experienced Post Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Midland, TX. Shift: 5x8 hr PMs Start Date: ASAP Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $3600 / Week
- Performs the essential duties, responsibilities, and the primary functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of assigned patients
- Complete a comprehensive assessment. This includes the initial and ongoing, extensive collection, analysis and interpretation of data.
- Synthesize the data collected during the comprehensive assessment to identify problems, make nursing diagnoses, and to formulate goals, teaching plans and outcomes.
- Implement the plan of care. The RN may begin, deliver, assign or delegate certain interventions within the plan of care for patients within legal, ethical, and regulatory parameters and in consideration of health restoration, disease prevention, wellness, and promotion of healthy lifestyles.
- Evaluate and report patient outcomes and responses to therapeutic interventions in comparison to benchmarks from evidence-based practice and research findings and plans any follow-up care and referrals to appropriate resources that may be needed.
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities BLS, ACLS, & PALSTX or Multistate RN License
- CCU & Pediatric experience is a MUST
- Mask must be work in all areas of the hospital. Hallways, Cafeteria (unless you are dining), Teaming Stations, Department, Common Areas, Etc. **If a traveler is selected for assignment, a FULL State and County Criminal Background Check is required, not limited to 7 years.
- **Shift: M-F - 1pm-9:30p with call
- Specialty Type: Nursing
- Sub Specialties: Post Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse (PACU)
- General Certifications : ACLS BLS/BCLS
About Raisso Inc.:
Raisso is a nationwide leader in healthcare staffing and one of the most respected brands in the staffing industry.
Raisso serves the medical staffing needs of healthcare facilities in all 50 states through our nationwide network of highly skilled and dedicated healthcare professionals.
Career opportunities, travel and full-time, are available for healthcare professionals in the fields of nursing, therapy, medical laboratory, imaging, oncology, cardiopulmonary, and neurodiagnostic.
Together we'll further elevate our service offerings in order to meet the growing and changing needs of our customers while continuing to deliver a first-class employee experience.