We are seeking a Unit Technician to work overnights in our residential treatment program at Rosecrance Jackson Centers. This position works as a member of the multidisciplinary team and has a passion for helping others obtain recovery.
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the patients and provide appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences ensuring the physical and emotional safety of patients at all times.
- Monitor and document in the EHR each patient's participation in treatment activities ensuring record is maintained consistent with required rules and regulations.
- Monitor assigned patients by consulting with the primary counselor in developing and implementing the individual treatment plan and scheduling individual sessions to assist the patients with AA step work and treatment plan objectives.
- Observe, monitor and record group dynamics.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions as needed.
- General cleaning duties as required.
- Consult with the members of the treatment team and plan daily therapeutic direction for designated
- High School diploma or GED.
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques.
- Knowledge of substance use disorders.
- Knowledge of 12-Step program.
- Attend/Maintain TACT 2 training/certification
- Valid driver's license.
- Attend/Maintain Medication Manager training/certification.
- CPR training or complete within three months.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- 3rd Shift: 11:00pm - 7:00am
- Friday thru Tuesday
Work Location: Rosecrance Jackson Recovery Centers - Sioux City, IA
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf
Licenses & Certifications