- Competitive Base Salary with Bonus
- Hybrid Schedule
About Our Client
Our client is a real estate equity, development & operating company focused on opportunistic building, namely within the commercial and multi-family sector, in key growth markets across the United States. Based in Philadelphia, PA they are seeking a VP of Finance with a proven track record of success in supporting and cultivating company asset growth.
- The Vice President will manage a team through all aspects of the investments process.
- Travel to new and existing markets to build broker relationships, source new investment opportunities and conduct market research.
- Potentially lead an analyst in financial modeling/underwriting of new investment opportunities using Excel-based underwriting models, including complex cash flow, budget, IRR and fund/partnership waterfall modeling.
- Oversee the due diligence and closing process for new transactions, including physical, financial, legal and operational diligence.
- Lead term sheet and legal document negotiations with sellers, lenders and joint venture partners.
- Oversee leasing, asset management, capital projects and fund-level management.
- Assist in all facets of a newly formed, quickly growing real estate startup.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in finance, business, commerce or accounting
- CPA or CFA designation preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a large organization working with commercial real estate borrowing or lending
- Superior Excel skills (complex formulas, advanced functions, tables/pivot tables)
- Takes initiative, is detailed-oriented, accountable, and well-organized, and finds innovative and efficient methods of completing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Highly developed strategic thinking problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid two-way communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong relationship management skills and executive communication skills
What's on Offer
- Generous Base Salary and Annual Bonus
- Full Medical Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) and Match
- Hybrid (Remote) Schedule