My client, a well-respected independent Estate Agent are currently seeking a Viewing Representative to join their close-knit team in Ipswich.
For this Viewing Representative opportunity, our client is open to an ambitious individual seeking an opportunity within Estate Agency.
To be considered for the role of Viewing Representative you must have the following:
- Sales experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Full UK driving license and access to own car
The key roles of a Viewing Representative will include, but will not be limited to:
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
Our clients are offering the successful Viewing Representative:
- Competitive basic salary
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression
- Element of commission once you progress into a Negotiator
- Free parking nearby
- 5-day working week
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.